Pure L-Arginine Amino Acid Supports Blood and Oxygen Flow to and
from Muscle Tissues
L-Arginine is a semi-essential amino acid that supports blood and
oxygen flow to and from muscle tissues. L- Arginine plays an
important role in hormone production, cell division, the healing of
wounds, and immune system function.
White crystals or crystalline
State of solution
|Other Amino Acids|
|Loss on drying||≤0.50%||0.10%|
Residue on ignition
The Product Conforms to AJI
1. Blood vessel function: In the body, L-arginine is used to make nitric oxide, which
reduces blood vessel stiffness, increases blood flow, and improves
blood vessel function.
2. Erectile Dysfunction: L-arginine has been used for erectile dysfunction. Like the drug
sildenafil citrate (Viagra), L-arginine is thought to enhance the
action of nitric oxide, which relaxes muscles surrounding blood
vessels supplying the penis. As a result, blood vessels in the
penis dilate, increasing blood flow, which helps maintain an
3. Wound healing: L-arginine's possible activity in wound repair may be due to its
role in the formation of L-proline, an important amino acid that is
essential for the synthesis of collagen.
4.Other Conditions: L-arginine is also used for high blood pressure, migraines, sexual
dysfunction in women, intermittent claudication, and interstitial
1. Marketing and sales partner to leading suppliers of feed and
veterinarian additives and ingredients.
2. A broad range of high quality products, manufactured by leading
producers, and supported with outstanding quality control systems.
3. 16 years of experience, resulting in a solid reputation in the
global animal health and nutrition industry.
4. Professional and outstanding logistic expertise.
5. Proven state of the art service and reliability.
6. Highly skilled scientific and technical staff, assuming product
and market development, and guaranteeing optimal support to
customers and suppliers on promotion, registration, marketing and
7. Competence for product and concept development, leading to the
introduction of innovative feed additives on a global level.